MGM Haulage & Recycling LTD undertakes light demolition such as the remains of a building such as an outhouse or walls. We will safely and quickly remove all unwanted items from your office in preparation for the building to be ready for other tradesmen to apply their trade.
We can also demolish parts of walls when safe to do so, for example to create a new doorway or create open plan rooms. The waste and rubble will be taken away via one of our Lorries as soon as the work is completed.
We promise to work in the agreed time frame and never carry out demolition past the point that you require. For a free consultation to find out how quickly we can give your property possibilities again contact MGM Haulage & Recycling Ltd. Prices will vary dependent on the nature of the job but we are happy to supply a written estimate.
HOW WE WILL BENEFIT YOUR BUILDINGS NEW START:
- Light demolition
- Strip-out services to remove white goods, unwanted features, doors and much more
- We will take back the rooms of your property to the precise point that you decide, leaving others free to create the home or business you would like
- We will remove all rubbish from the property leaving only the things that you wish to keep
If your property needs to be stripped of unwanted features and items before refurbishment can begin, we have all the necessary skills available. Have your building/construction project get off to the best possible start with MGM Haulage & Recycling Ltd expert light demolition services covering a vast area including North West London, Central London as well as Camden, Islington & Westminster.
We also offer site preparation works such as strip outs and demolition and can offer construction services such as refurbishments and extensions. We generally require ½ – 1 days notice before attending site.
- Goods Vehicle License number: OK1116015
- Waste Carriers License number: CB/LE5436VE